Notice– Protecting Intellectual Property Rights at TechReffer.com
At TechReffer.com, we take intellectual property rights seriously. We respect the rights of content creators and strive to ensure that our platform operates within the boundaries of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This article aims to provide you with an understanding of how we handle copyright infringement claims and how you can report any violations.
Copyright Infringement Notification: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on TechReffer.com in a way that infringes upon your rights, you have the right to submit a copyright infringement notification. To make a valid DMCA notice, you must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Clearly state the title, author, or any other specific details that identify the copyrighted material that has been infringed.
- Identification of the infringing material: Provide a description or URL of the material on TechReffer.com that you believe is infringing upon your copyrighted work.
- Contact information: Include your full name, address, telephone number, and email address to allow us to contact you regarding your complaint.
- Statement of good faith belief: Declare that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement of accuracy: Confirm that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Electronic or physical signature: Sign the notification with an electronic signature or a physical signature if sending a printed copy.
Submitting a DMCA Notice: To submit a DMCA notice, please send it to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
Copyright Agent TechReffer.com Address: [Insert Address] Email: [Insert Email]
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly review the information provided and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material. We will also notify the alleged infringer and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
Counter-Notification: If you believe that your content has been mistakenly removed or disabled due to a copyright infringement claim, you have the right to submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include the following:
- Identification of the material: Clearly identify the material that has been removed or disabled, including the URL or any other relevant details.
- Contact information: Provide your full name, address, telephone number, and email address to allow us to contact you regarding your counter-notification.
- Statement of good faith belief: State that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Consent to jurisdiction: Include a statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if outside the United States, to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for any district in which TechReffer.com may be found.
- Electronic or physical signature: Sign the counter-notification with an electronic signature or a physical signature if sending a printed copy.
Please note that submitting a false or misleading counter-notification may lead to legal consequences. We encourage you to seek legal advice before submitting a counter-notification.
Our Commitment: TechReffer.com is committed to upholding copyright laws and respecting the rights of content creators. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a platform that respects intellectual property rights. By promptly addressing copyright infringement claims, we aim to foster a fair and ethical environment for all our users.
If you have any further questions or need assistance regarding copyright infringement or the DMCA process, please contact our designated copyright agent at the provided email address.
- The TechReffer.com Team